Sunday, March 4, 2012

Molly, the mischievous and the fashionable

  So, I was trying to come up with a new character to play around with. It was originally intended as a character for a fashion blog I was working on, but maybe I'll do a book as well. I wanted a character that was sort of like me as a child. I was very mischievous and would love to go through all the closets and drawers in my apartment to find cool things. A majority of the time I found really cool stuff, like old long embroidered hand gloves, neat rhinestone jewelry, and long printed scarves. Occasionally I would find a hidden christmas present my mom was hiding which was always awesome. All of it was vintage and I'd love to play dress up and then my mom would see the mess I had made and would then scold me. Then I'd do it all over again the next day. So Molly had to be very mischievous and of course loves fashion. So here's the first Molly portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment